Electrify New & Existing Tattoos
Nourishes Skin & Locks in Moisture
Forms a Protective Barrier on Skin
Helps Restore Skin's Barrier
Twist it. Swipe it. Stick it.
This ultra-nourishing unscented tattoo balm-stick instantly enhances ink vibrancy as it forms a protective barrier on skin to help moisturize and soothe.
Gentle formula great for hands-free healing support for new tattoos.
A combination of fatty-acid, antioxidant rich butters and lightweight oils support skin’s natural barrier while fending off harmful environmental stressors for healthy-looking, dynamic tattoos both old and new.
Contains a high amount of fatty acids and antioxidant-rich vitamin E to help soothe dry, cracked skin and aid in the repair of a compromised skin barrier.
Sweet Almond Oil
Rich in antioxidants like Vitamin A + E helps improve skin texture and tone.
Rich in moisturizing fatty acids, its rich consistency aids in protecting, smoothing and nourishing dry, irritable skin.
See the Mad Rabbit Difference
How to Use
Apply liberally as often as need. Just twist and massage directly on to tattoos.
Apply 2-3 times a day on clean, dry tattoo.
For increased healing alternate with Soothing Gel.
Made from Clean & Natural Effective Ingredients
You won't find anything artificial or toxic in Mad Rabbit's tattoo aftercare products. Just all-natural, healthy ingredients like Shea Butter, Beeswax, and Coconut that moisturize your skin and restore your ink.
Tattoo Balm Stick
- Forms a protective barrier on skin
- Unscented, for new & existing tattoos
- Locks in hydration for maximum moisture
- Applies easily & fingers-free
- Promotes healthy, vibrant-looking tattoos
"It brings life to my older tattoos and helped my newest heal perfectly! No fading of my black at all!!!" - Jessica Brown
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this on a new tattoo?
- As with any BRAND NEW tattoo, you’re going to want to wait at least 48 hours after the session or until you no longer see open skin. After that, yes! Our balm stick is also 100% fragrance-free and especially great for highly sensitive areas.
- Can this be used on permanent makeup?
- Absolutely! It will help calm down any irritability while it hydrates and soothes. As with any tattoo or permanent makeup, make sure you’re not seeing open skin before applying (usually first 48 hours after session).
- Why can't I just use Aquaphor or Vaseline?
- Mad Rabbit products do much more than just moisturize! Our products are specifically formulated to preserve ink while helping maintain its vibrancy. We skip heavy occlusives & questionable synthetics found in traditional body care products that can congest and even compromise skin, instead of focusing on clean ingredients that help improve skin texture and overall barrier function.
- Is this Vegan?
- No, our balm is made with sustainable and cruelty free beeswax along with other hydrating ingredients.
- What makes Tattoo Balm Stick different from other products out there?
- Our Tattoo Balm contains only natural ingredients and is free from heavy occlusives like petrolatum, unnatural waxes, or mineral oil that can congest pores.